JagTech follows a number of privacy guidelines to guarantee the security of your data:
- All data travelling to and from you over the internet is protected with industry standard encryption (e.g. SSL).
- Our apps do not ask for or store your username or password. We use established authentication protocols (e.g. OAUTH2) to allow you to log directly into your content providers.
- No personal data is stored on our servers, such as names and contact details for you or your organisation. Anonymous metric data may be stored for performance tuning purposes.
- We will never spam your email address or force-feed you ads for other products and services.
- We will never sell or pass on your data to third parties, whether personal or aggregate data concerning your use of our apps.